COVID-19 PREVENTION PROTOCOL
Dr. Lagos and his team at the Center for Biological Dentistry want your visit to
our office to be as safe as possible. For this reason, we are taking extra steps to
protect you and our staff from COVID-19. We are asking our patients to partner
with us in creating a safe practice for everyone by following these steps:
- Prospective patients and caregivers are required to get tested for COVID-19 three
days or less prior to their visit and send us proof of negative test results prior to
being permanently scheduled. If you are feeling ill, you can have a video
consultation with Dr. Lagos and our team from the privacy and safety of your own
- We check the temperatures of our staff members and our patients upon entering
our office. If your temperature is higher than 100.4o F we will ask you to reschedule
- Upon arrival:
- All patients and caregivers will have their temperature taken and be asked to
wear a face mask while they are not being treated. We are happy to provide a
mask to patients and caregivers who don’t have one.
- Patients and caregivers will be asked to sterilize their shoes, in a special mat
provided, put on shoe coverings, and place their belongings in a box.
- We will ask our patients and caregivers to use hand sanitizer and wash their
hands when coming in for treatment. We provide hand sanitizer in various
areas throughout the office.
- Patients and caregivers will answer a set of screening questions regarding